This desktop 3D printer packs industrial durability and reliability into a rugged yet compact platform, delivering professional quality day in and day out. And it’s simple to use—from material loading and file configuration to post-processing.
- Electrical Input 100-240v, AC, 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Output 24V DC, 3.75 A; with power supply
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- with packaging: 62 x 62 x 101 cm (24.5 x 24.5 x 39.75 in)
- without packaging: 43 x 43 x 61.2 cm (16.9 x 16.9 x 24.1 in)
- with packaging: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- without packaging: 37.5 kg (83 lbs)
The LC-3DPrint Box is a revolutionary light-based UV post-curing unit, specially designed for post-curing 3D printing materials. The LC-3DPrint Box is equipped with 12 UV light bulbs which ensure that a product is illuminated from all directions, resulting in a quick and uniform curing cycle. Read more.
The LC-3DMixer is an optional accessory to stir the material before pouring into the print tray to obtain the best possible chemical mixture in the bottle. Two bottles can be rolled at once for a specified period of time. Read more.
- 1 kg bottle of FabPro Proto GRY material. Additional materials can be purchased, including FabPro Tough BLK and FabPro JewelCast GRN
- 3D Sprint Client Software Online Activation - file prepping, print management and monitoring software includes features for file importing, editing, repairing, slicing and support creation *
- Print Platform (2)
- Print Tray with Storage Tray and Glass Print Base
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply
- Finishing Kit (rinse tanks with lids (2), platform scraper, film scraper (x3) tweezers, diagonal cutting pliers, rinse bottle (500 ml), nitrile gloves (x50 pairs, large), mixer for mixing material in the print tray, part-cleaning brush, power brick/power cord, paper towels (x100))
- One-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (12 months from date of activation or 30 days from shipping, whichever comes first. Click here for full warranty information.) **
- Isopropyl alcohol required for part cleaning (not included in Finishing Kit)
- UV Post-Curing Unit required for curing (optional LC-3DPrint Box is available from 3D Systems)
* Offline activation requires a 3D Sprint Offline Dongle, at additional cost. While this option allows for ongoing offline usage of 3D Sprint software, the FabPro printer will still require one-time online access to activate and begin usage.
** Optional Extended 12-Month and 24-Month warranties are available at time of printer purchase.
The FabPro 1000 printer ships via freight on a small pallet. Shipping is calculated at time of order. Orders typically ship within 24-72 business hours. Once shipped, you will receive an order confirmation with tracking information.
- Package dimensions: 62 x 62 x 101 cm (24.5 x 24.5 x 39.75 in)
- Package weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
Note: Shipping to Mexico is via air freight.
Additional accessories and materials will ship standard parcel in separate packages.